Move over pumpkin spice, there's a new flavor in town and it's taking the coffee world by storm – cookie butter! This delicious spread has been making waves in the food industry, and we couldn't resist mixing it with our beloved Chagaccino. Introducing the Better-For-You Cookie Butter Chagaccino Latte – a perfect blend of warm flavors that will have your taste buds dancing with joy. So put down your basic PSL and get ready to indulge in this mouthwatering creation. Trust us, you don't want to miss out on this one!
First things first, what exactly is a Chagaccino? If this is your first time checking Renude out, the Chagaccino is a delicious mushroom boost for your coffee! It combines Wild-foraged Chaga with organic Peruvian cacao, organic Ceylon cinnamon, and Monk Fruit sweetener. The Chagaccino already tastes like mocha ice cream and when you add cookie butter to the mix, it becomes a whole new level of deliciousness!
Now, let's get down to business – how do we make this divine drink? Here's our tried and tested recipe that will have you sipping on the perfect Cookie Butter Chagaccino in no time.
- 1 serving of Chagaccino
- 1 double shot of espresso (or strong brewed coffee)
- 1 tablespoon of Deux Glitter Cookie Butter
- 1/2 cup steamed plant milk (or cold plant milk and ice)
- Whipped cream (optional, but highly recommended)
- Crushed Crispy Cinnamon Speculoos Crunchy cookies for topping (because why not?)
- Pull your double shot of espresso or brew your strong coffee
- In a separate mug, mix together the espresso or coffee, Chagaccino, and the Deux glitter cookie butter until well combined.
- Add in the steamed plant milk and stir until fully incorporated. Alternatively, you could add in cold plant milk and ice if you prefer iced
- Top with whipped cream and crushed cookies for an extra indulgent touch.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your homemade Cookie Butter Chagaccino latte.
Now that's what we call perfection in a cup! The delish superfoods from the Chagaccino combine perfectly with the creamy sweetness of cookie butter. And don't even get us started on that fluffy whipped cream topping – it's like a hug in a mug!
So why should you try this recipe? Well, besides being absolutely delicious, it's also very nutrient dense. Wild-foraged Chaga is packed with antioxidants, over 215 phytonutrients, vitamins, pre and probiotics and more!
Plus, just think about all the Instagram-worthy photos you can take with this beautiful drink. I mean, a cookie butter that glitters?! It's a win-win situation, really.
So next time you're craving a warm and cozy drink, ditch the basic options and give our Better-For-You Cookie Butter Chagaccino Latte a try. Trust us, your taste buds and your body will thank you. Cheers to indulging in the best flavors of the season!